It’s important to ensure that policies and procedures are in place for the safety and health of employees within a workplace. This involves hazard identification and control according to government standards and ongoing safety training and education for employees.
We are a registered consultant with the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) and such Clients can have the assurance that “they are working with a certified professional who holds chartered-level membership with their professional body, has valid PI insurance and is up-to-date on the latest standards and developments”.
Our wide experience includes providing advice on issues such as fire prevention and safety, working at height, OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 Management Systems. We also help companies source and investigate health and safety equipment as well as provide advice on safe systems of work and safe means of access.
Our qualified trainers also assist employers in the industrial, commercial and public sectors by providing training programs in a wide variety of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) subject matters.
Our Workplace Safety approach comprises:
Advice and Guidance
Developing a safety culture & competency
HSE Management Systems
- We provide a comprehensive service to support you with all your HSE Management system needs based on ISO45001 (OHSAS18001) and ISO14001.
- We offer identification of requirements, design, implementation and audit. We’ll also provide ongoing support to maintain and update your systems, ensuring they remain compliant at all times
Risk Assessment / Management
- We conduct workplace task-based risk assessments, identify risks, and produce a plan to address them.
- Our advice and training will allow you to ensure legal compliance and continuous improvement.
- We provide help and advice, identifying your areas of need, delivering services, ensuring continued compliance and improvement.