All our training courses are customised to meet Client’s requirements, resources, location and cultural needs. Our training courses can be delivered in-house or we can fit around the demands of your business and are flexible in terms of where and when you choose to train your workforce.
We don’t do “death by PowerPoint” training courses.
All our courses have interactive sessions. This “hands-on” approach reinforces the learning process, following Dale’s Cone of Learning (1969) in that “learners retain more information by what they ‘do’ as opposed to what they ‘hear’, ‘read’ or ‘observed’.
We offer a wide range of Process Safety Training courses which can be “customised” to meet Client’s requirements and resources. A selection of our Process Safety training courses includes:
- 3 Day Process Safety Management
- 2 Day Process Safety Management Auditing
- 2 Day and 3 Day (with workshop) Pre-Start Up and Safety Review (PSSR) course for Operational Readiness.
- HAZOP (Chair and Participating roles)
- Management of Change (MOC)
We offer a wide range of Workplace Safety Training courses which can also be “customised” to meet Client’s requirements and resources. A selection of our Workplace Safety training courses includes:
- Half-Day (typically) Leadership (Directors and Senior Managers) Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Awareness Course.
- 3 Day Comprehensive HSE Orientation Couse for Managers, Supervisors and Operational Staff.
- Risk Assessment and Management.
- Incident investigation and management.
- Tailored Courses – specific to an industry, job roles and skills.