Thank you for stopping by…
Operating independently, SaferProcess is a registered UK (Ltd) company providing global consultancy and support services in Workplace HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) and Process Safety.
I am a specialist consultant based in the UK, however, I offer my services globally. I have had a great pleasure (and honour) having travelled and worked in excess of 35 countries providing bespoke, hands-on services in a diverse range of sectors.
My core expertise is in the following areas:
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Workplace Safety
- Safety Training
- Performance Management – Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Corporate Governance
A selection of support services that I have provided my Clients includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Preparing and implementing policies, procedures and best practices.
- Develop and implement Management Systems based on ISO14001, ISO45001 and Risk-Based Process Safety (CCPS 20 Elements).
- Risk Assessments (i.e., Task-Based, HAZID and HAZOP Studies, QRA, PHA etc).
- Safety Training – classroom or 1-2-1
- Auditing – Gap Analysis, Compliance, ESG (Environment Social Governance), Pre-Acquisition.
- Incident and Accident Investigations.
- Key Performance Indicators – development, implementation, dashboard reporting.
No one consultant can cover all the necessary requirements that Clients may have and in such cases, I have an extensive network of colleagues and associates who can readily offer theirs at preferential rates. The “one-stop-shop” approach.